Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I had a really bad day today. It was Chemystery's first day of work, and she was excited and I was too for her. BUT at 500 am just as she was going out the door, i woke up. I had planned to get up and fix her coffee first. I went back to bed, and she came back in, MOM, DO YOU HAVE JUMPER CABLES? i did, but we couldn't get the cars in the right configuration, to jump start her. So I gave her my keys. MY CAR!!! she's driving my car!!! OHMIGOD! I taught her to drive, I know how scatterbrained she is, and she has my car!!!! As there was nothing to do but go back to bed, I did. and I thought...she is 35 years old now, I taught her to drive when she was 18. Surely she has improved since then. She drives over the mountains in the snow, I know she has to have improved. I gave up worrying and went back to sleep.

I woke up feeling really really bad. I had pains in my chest, and I couldn't breathe, My chest was really really tight. and I ached in every muscle and bone I had. Must be a virus or something. I slept off and on until noon, got up and called triple A to come jump start Donnas car.

I checked the mail and sure enough there was my June retirement pay. However, it has deducted 378.00 from my pay for my medical. Now I am supposed to get free medical until i am 65. So I called the NEX and HR is looking into it. This is so freaking frustrating. I wonder if anyone else is having this many problems. Makes me wonder just who is doing what in NEXCOM...

No comments: