Saturday, May 31, 2003

Still having a problem getting air into my lungs. A good deep cleansing breath. I know I must have some weird virus. THis morning I couged up green gook, YUCK! I have been getting up to make sure that Chemystery has gotten up to get ready for work. I know she is an adult, but she still is my daughter. I am so proud of her and the fact that she finally is on her way to a good career. It took her long enough. Most people starting their careers are 21 or 22, and she is almost 36, but she did it all herself, and for that I am very proud. I digress...I have been getting up at 500 Am and staying up. The birds are barely awake by then, but the quail are. It is so nice watching the morning come alive. The first car start in the neighborhood, the first dog bark, the first bird, the first squirrel. Then there is the first Ferry horn. It is almost 5 miles away, and I hear it loud and clear. I drink my coffee, pack her lunch for her, and get her on her way, then start in with my routine. This morning I got busy in the kitchen, did my laundry and then started in on the story boards for the last two plays I produced. CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN and RUMORS. Got those all put together and ready to take to the Playhouse to post in the lobby.

Bob came over about 500 and we went in to Anacortes to a show. FUNNY!!! it was put on by the Anacortes community theater as a fund raiser. I was mean and made him take me to dinner at Gere a Deli's. Good chow. They have the freshest salad bar I have ever seen. Not a lot of extraneous crap, just good fresh veggies and home made croutons and salad dressing. They use dinner plates for the salad bar instead of those wimpy little onesz that most places use. For the main course I had lasagna. When they brought it to me I could not believe the size of it. It was Huge. I could not even begin to eat it all. It was also delicious. Should have used the wimpy salad plate I guess...

No comments: