Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sunday Funny!!

Urine Test

Like a lot of folks in this state I have a job. I work, they pay me.


I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit.
In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test,
which is no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people
who don't have to pass a urine test.


Shouldn't a person have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check,
because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their
feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping them sit on their
butt.


Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to
pass a urine test to get a public assistance check.

No comments: