Thursday, April 12, 2007

Busy again!!!

Whoops! Better hurry they are taking blogger down in 20 minutes.

I have been so very busy this week, with the playhouse, so please excuse me for being so quiet!

We were beating the bushes and everywhere else trying to find 4 men who could blend their voices in 1950's music, but we were unable to come up with a cast for FOREVER PLAID. THat is a real shame as it is a really good show. HOWEVER! we are going forward with YOU'RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN, as we can get the rights to it and Rusty can direct it and we have it cast already. Whew!



So re-doing all of the logos has taken up my time.

I am really loving the Water!! I would swim every day if they would let me. But there are only evening classes M W F so that will have to do. I will say that yesterday we worked on our legs and lower back muscles, and it felt really really good. I am not giving up hope!

I found the bathroom scales, and jumped on them to expect to have lost a few pounds anyway, and was unpleasantly surprised that I weigh a lot more than I thought I did. ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Better hurry and get my legs and back in shape so I can get out there and walk it all off.

I wonder if Professor Harold Hill's Think system would work?

No comments: