Thursday, March 22, 2007

no title....




As my dearest darling most beloved daughter pointed out in comments in the last post, my Opinion Wednesdays have kinda fallen through the cracks. As She will most definately attest to, when I am doing a self-improvement activity, It is all encompassing. I think of nothing else, I plan my whole life around it. I am sorry. But I had no idea I was going to get into this as far as I have. When I was dieting 20 some odd years ago, I had to quit cooking entirely, and I put Donna in charge of getting the meals on the table for her Dad and her brother, and I stayed gone until the dishes were done. I had to. If I had not, I would have fallen off my diet, and I would not have lost the 100 lbs I did. I had to STARVE to do it though. ANd I did it, and I felt good, and I ruined my body doing it, as I gained it all back plus another ## lbs.

I also am still having connectivity problems, as I mentioned a few posts back. So I have not posted my opinions on Wednesdays as I promised.

I will try to do better, but not before this weekend, when I have auditions for FOREVER PLAID. Friday night, and Saturday night. I will give you a post about the Play also. Just bear with me folks. My brain is being fried!

No comments: