Monday, March 30, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!:)



Guess who called me out of the BLUE? KAT!!! I was so excited to hear that someone in Alberta Canada was still alive and kicking! I really miss her writtings and her DRAWERINGS! She also is on facebook, and she has all of her DRAWERINGS on it too! She is such a talented young lady! I keep trying to tell her that she ought to write and illustrate a childrens book. I know it would sell! she has such a great sense of humor! For those of you who did not get the chance to know Kat SPECIAL K when she was blogging, you really missed a good blog. She quit, because she said she didn't have anything else to say. I know we have all been there, and in my case SEVERAL times...but I keep on plugging along.

In the vast ethernet of blogging, You meet so many people, and even though you will never meet them face to face, they become a big part of your life! When they stop writing, it is if as though they have died, and a part of your soul dies with them. As I have said before, I am not naive enough to believe everything that everyone writes, and I know there have been several who were nothing like their blog persona. That hurts when you find out, but while you were believing, you had a friend.

Kat is REAL. She is a little blonde cartoon character who works in Calgary, and rides the bus to work everyday, and gets beaten up by little Chinese ladies, and sits next to the Easter Egg guys. She wears happy underpants and really enjoys a drink now and then! (HAAAA!)

You really shoulda known her when....(BIG SIGH!)

8 comments:

Bobbie said...

What a great surprise! It's always nice to put a voice to a fellow blogger you've known for so long.

Hope all is well. Take care and have a good week.

robin andrea said...

That's a very cool thing to have happen. I never saw her blog, but I like this little cartoon that you have posted here. Very nice.

Brenda said...

I always love getting calls from Kat cause she makes me laugh so hard. I love that kid!

Joan said...

What has that little arse got into now..probably still eating turkey sammiches and dripping gravy on her girls. She called me a few weeks ago, but we were just having supper, so I didn't get to hear any new adventures.

Anji said...

Poeple outside blogging just don't understand the ties we make with our blogging friends. What a nice surprise.

Anyone know how Leslie is? I see they've taken her blog down due to spam, but I think it was that she had so many messages

cassie-b said...

Wish I had known her.

Blog friends are important.

jazzi said...

Oh, how nice! Because of her, our family now all say "sammiches" instead of sandwiches. And the other day at work I actually told the boss I would have something to her 'right chicken louie' and she looked at me like I was crazy! I said "Never mind, it was a Special K thing", and she just looked at me even more strangely...

Mary Lou said...

LOLOL Yep Jazzi, but there are WORSE things that you coulda picked up from her too! LOLOL I heard em all!

And no Anji, even Kat has not heard from Leslie, and she lives close to them. She isnt answering phone calls either. SIGH!