Friday, April 03, 2009

still hanging on...

All he is doing now is sleeping. He only gets out of bed to go to the bathroom, which isnt often as he isnt taking any nourishment in. He is getting weaker and weaker by the day, and is starting to hallucinate. He sees little people walking around, and sees people walking in the fields. He called Sherry today and did not know who Rocky his dog was. So technically it should not be much longer.

Sherry sold Tim Mike's Truck, and he now has good reliable transportation, which is great! His old van finally gave up the ghost! (THANK YOU LORD)

I wish I had better news to report, but there just aint none lately. We are all worn out. TIred, allergies, stress.WE KNOW THAT THE lORD HAS HIS REASON WHY HE IS LETTING mIKE LIVE SO LONG, bUT WE SURE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS UNLESS IT IS PUNISHMENT FOR SOMETHING HE DID. It is beyond my ken!

Herman, Tim said you found him on facebook. He is thrilled that you have kept up with him, and wish him good will. It means a lot to him. Thank You. You are such a kind man!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Oh Mary Lou...I know you probably don't want my advice but it may be that he just needs permission to leave...I've seen several people hang on because they were afraid they were still Needed Here...
Praying for him daily sweetheart...hughugs

Mary Lou said...

We have told him over and over to DIE!!!

Seriously, we all have. He is just a stubborn Norwegian just like his Dad!

Donna said...

((((((((((HUG))))))))))

Anji said...

I know about stubborn Norwegiens.

I'm sure that God doesn't punish anyone that way. Thanks for keeping us up to date. it can't be easy to write about.

Love to you all.

MaryLou/TX said...

You know my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours everyday.
It is such a trying time for everyone.

I pray that he will soon be released from his pain.

Joy Des Jardins said...

No...it shouldn't be much longer Mary Lou. I pray it isn't...for all of your sake. So much love to you and your family sweetie....Love, Joy

Susan said...

You are all in my thoughts. I know how exhausting this journey is.

Dick said...

I don't know the reasons. In my case with Annie it was unexpected but it still isn't any easier. My prayers are with you and your family.

We did go to another RiverBelle Dinner Theater production last Friday here in Mt. Vernon and I finally got a post done about it. With quite a few photos. Have you guys ever done, "Drop Dead!" the comedy/murder mystery? It was good.