Friday, February 08, 2008

WHOO_HOO!

I Have an EDIT bar again!! WHOOT!!! And right at this moment I have No pictures to post! I will have to rectify that post haste!!

I now have a Cast!! We held auditions Sunday and Monday and Had our first read-through on Tuesday. What a HOOT!! we laughed oour asses off!! This is going to be a fun cast, a fun play! This puts a whole new spin on getting OLD! SOCIAL SECURITY by Andrew Bergman. Stay tuned!! I have to finish blocking the first act before Monday night, but then It will all be stage work. It will most definately keep me busy for the next 2 months!!

I have not been swimming in a week and Man can I feel it. I hurt so bad I can barely walk! Wednesday it was so cold out, and the wind was whipping gusts over 50MPH the lights were blinking, so I stayed home, hunkered down with the lanterns ready. Did not want to come home from swimming and walk into a dark home.

Living in the Boonies is nice except that I am Terrified of the dark! (YEAH YEAH YEAH I know!) I AM!! I see all kinds of boogie men in the shadows. I think that is why I have so many animals. THey will keep me safe.
All except Sadie, who spooks at doors moving in the wind, then jumps on the bed, and sits on my head! SERIOUSLY! She does! SHe tries to get between me and the wall, and if my head is in the way, too bad. Her Butt will be planted firmly on it! I throw her off and investigate and usually find that it is Schroeder chasing a toy mouse or a toilet paper roll behind the bedroom door, and when it moves, Sadie spooks.

Today is the first time in a while we have been in the 40's! But it is pouring rain down here, and snowing blizzard conditions in the passes. We have had more avalanches this year than any time in memory! The latest one took out a million dollar home on the side of a mountain. (No I am not sympathetic. They built where nature DUMPS! STOOPID!!)

I spent all day Monday with my Brother in the ER. Sherry called and wanted me to go babysit him as he was up all nite puking, so I did, and he just could not stop...every hour...so I made him go in and the pumped him full of potassium, and electrolytes, and pain killers, and then around 300 they sent him home to see how he managed. He has still puked, but not as often. We go in on Monday for his last Chemo for awhile. (We think) Then he should start to get better for 6 weeks thenmore chemo, then another CT scan. Dear Lord I hope this works for him. He is too young to die of Cancer! and If he is going to, then let it be quick! I know that sounds bad, but he is in such misery, and does not tolerate discomfort well at all. I love him so much, but I dont want him to stay like this. He is very frail.

I called Tim last night and told him I was staying home this weekend, and he was cool with that. He understands and seems to be doing well at his job, and is keeping legal! (THANK YOU GOD!!)

Donna is all pumped upover the Wash State Caucuses this weekend. I voted absentee so am forbidden to go to the caucus. Wash Sate has such WEIRD primary rules. If you are Democrat, you MUST attend a caucus in order for your Primary vote to count. If you are a republican, You do NOT have to attend, but almost 1/2 of the delegates will be alloted at the caucuses. We Caucus on the 9th and vote in our Primary the 19. SOOOO STRANGE! And you have to declare a party for your voice to count in either party. Now come the General election in Nov you can vote whomever you want! I think it is time to get involved in Local state government! We gotta change some things.

One last wonderful thing that happened...(NOT) My retirement check is short over 500 dollars. I live right on the edge anyway, so this really slapped me upside the head. I did turn 62 last month, but I did not think I had to register for SS until I was 65. My annuity goes down and SS kicks in then. But I dont know why I was shorted, and neither does John Hancock! Oh PLEASE let it be a mistake! THey are researching it. CRAP if it isnt one thing it is another. THat 600 dollars we are spossed to get to STIMULATE the economy?? Bullshit.. It goes toward DR Bills. No stimulation here. PAH!!!

No comments: