Friday, October 23, 2009



I have three more posters done. I am surprised that there were not many pictures taken for these productions. Even the scrapbooks have none. But we had a fire about 40 years ago, so maybe they all got ruined then.



As you can tell, refurbishing them adds a little more life to the already worn pictures. The originals were not behind glass, so they are badly spotted with fly spatter, and water drops. I try to save as much of the originals as I can. I scan them and use the copies on the new poster, and put the originals on the back for posterity!



Now on to round one of Camelot! (we did it more than once!)

5 comments:

Sally said...

Very nice work, Mary Lou.

Anji said...

I missed the first post on the work you are doing. What a wonderful idea and they do look lovely. They will be foolish not to have them framed and displayed where everone can see them. Good work!

Donna said...

Well done! I love the vintage photos!hughugs

jazzi said...

What a great project you have going! I'll bet it's fun to look back and see the people from earlier years.

Brenda said...

Those look great!!