Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm in PRINT!

I was just asked by the powers that be if I would be willing to allow my photo to be framed and hung in the new ferry SALISH which starts it's run in Late June! I know it is no big deal to most of the world, but everyone who takes the Ferry from the island to the Olympic Penninsula will see it when they walk the lobby! WOW!
(And I dont even think it is that good a picture!) The CofC thought it was a good indicator of the flavor of the town of Coupeville. I have much better ones, but they liked that one because it showed the two tall ships that came to visit last year.

No, no money, but I get bragging rights!

10 comments:

Dick said...

Congratulations! What size print are they going to make?

Tine said...

wow that's great news! It's something to be proud of. Don't forget to take a picture of the wall and the lobby! and don't forget put your name in it. That's the least they can do to give you some credits. COngrats xx

Joan said...

Wow...congrat's!!!

cal said...

Congratulations!

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Fantastic. I think the picture is great.

Granny Annie said...

Congratulations! What in the world will you do next?

catmomaj said...

That is the coolest thing yet. Can I say "I knew her when", when you're rich and famous? :o)

Anji said...

Cogratulations from me too. Your pictures were always good. Now you are getting the credit!

cassie-b said...

Love it! I had a picture named as picture of the week in the local newspaper. Also no money, but huge bragging rights.

I think you should brag to anyone who will listen.

Congratulations!!!

Brenda said...

I love this!!