Saturday, January 23, 2010

DAMN SPAMMERS!

Well Much to my dismay, I have had to add comment moderation to all comments, which means that your comments will not show up until I say they can. Which in my case may be several days. If I have to go further I will then ask for word verification Which I HATE! or turn on the doo-hickey that says you have to register. All becasue I do not think that my blog should subject all of you to having to read crap that others put on there. ARRRRRRGHHHHH!!! Thank you for sticking with me.

Now on to putting away the crap I bought at COSTCO today! I hate this part of shopping. i want to pay for it and have it magically appear at home and put in it's proper place...Isn't there an App for that?

10 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I am doing my Costco shopping tomorrow. I too love to come home with a car full of goodies, but hate putting them away.
As for the spammers. they are a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do.

Rain Trueax said...

yes on shopping and not having to put it all away and bummer on comment moderation but I have ended up with the same problem. I have found before that if I do this for awhile, I can go back to no moderation and less spammers again. I don't know what they gain with this.

Unknown said...

I have no problemo with comment moderation. As you can see I'm back in a few seconds. Let's see how long it takes before I can see it in your blog. :-)

Anji said...

I'm sorry you've had so many problems with the spammers.

I'd like some kind of robot to load, unload, load, unload for me when I shop - if they wanted to pay they could do that too.

Anonymous said...

I used to never get spam on my blog. And I usually don't get a lot of spam e-mail. But for some reason, scummy spammers have been very active lately. And that means that they are having some success. I wish everyone would delete all spam without even looking at what they are pushing.

Oh, and Mary Lou, you have some spam comments on a few of your older posts also.

Joan said...

I had problems on my blog too. Arseholes.

Mary Lou said...

Well as you can see, I did not know to go to the edit site and approve the comments. DUH!! I thought it would appear in my email like it does in Facebook. I am not as quick as you are Herman, In fact I did not even go on the internet yesterday, At least I dont THINK I did. I was too busy.

catmoma said...

I'm assuming you are not speaking of the famous Monty Python spam routine. lol!

cassie-b said...

I'm with you on that shopping thing. Once you pay, you should be done.

edt said...

Mary Lou, I have noticed that some blogs have removed the "name" and "anonymous" options from identity...this may be an anti spam measure?. I have had to get Google acccount details to post in some places. Good Luck with the battle. regards