Friday, May 28, 2004

oldies

Some of the artists from the 60's are re-releasing their hits with new
lyrics to accommodate us Baby Boomers... good news, for those feeling a
little older and missing those great old tunes...

Herman's Hermits - "Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker"
Bobby Darin - "Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A Flash"
The Temptations - "Papa's Got A Kidney Stone"
Marvin Gaye - "I Heard It through the Grape Nuts"
Procol Harem - "A Whiter Shade of Hair"
Johnny Nash - "I Can't See Clearly Now"
Paul Simon - "Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver"
Leo Sayer - "You Make Me Feel like Napping"
ABBA - "Denture Queen"
Roberta Flack - "The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face"
Commodores - "Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom"
The Bee Gees - "How Can You Mend a Broken Hip"
Ringo Starr - "I Get By With A Little Help from Depends"

(Gosh, this makes me feel old!!)

No comments: