Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Errant Son...

I "get" to pick TIm up from the ferry landing today, and get him to the surgeon in Anacortes. The results of his MRI came back...he has a giant hematoma on his hip and flank, and he needs to get it drained off, so he can heal easier.

He is sore, and cant work yet. so Needless to say he is broke, hungry and homeless. AND the lawyer he had lined up told him that he was too busy to take his case, now so he has to find another personal injury lawyer to persue this case. He has medical bills, and lost wages, and court costs to pay, and he is in hurt city!

Poor Kid. He SAID he was gonna come home for a few days. I certainly hope he does. I will feel better knowing he is safe and comfortable, and fed. I would love for him to get a second start on life and do it right this time. He is a good young man with a heart of gold, just has had some really bad breaks in the past 12 years. He needs a fresh start.

I hope this new lawyer will be able to help him out. I wish I knew a good lawyer.

No comments: