Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Another dark, chilly morning. I woke up thinking it was really early because it was so dark, but actually I had slept in until 815!! haven't done that in quite a while. Made my coffee, and brought Bunny Bea into my room with me, so she could get used to the cats even more. They actually are ignoring her now, and shared a window sill with her for about 15 minutes. She wanted to get down and run, but Im not ready for her to do that yet. SHe is pretty much box trained, but I dont want to chance bunny urine on my bed quite yet. I got up and put her and an apple back in her cage, and got my coffee. Decided to wait until 9:00 ALaska time to check to see if my money had hit my account yet. NOPE! so all the retoric they spouted to Lynn was incorrect. My paycheck should have hit my account Tuesday morning, and my VSIP was sposed to be overnighted to me Monday. NOTHING! I am fast depleating my checking account, and DAMN IT it shouldn't have taken this long. People that have retired after me have already gotten their monies. Not ME!! Thank God for IRS and the refund I got.

Have a list of chores to get done today. I am conserving energy, and only leave the house when I have several things to do at once. So today I will go see Errant Son, then on in to town to the NEX to raise some hell, and get my laundry in, then petfood. GADS. You 'd a thought I was the worst person in the universe this morning. I am out of fancy feast salmon for the cats. Now mind you, they ALWAYS have Science Diet down for them to eat. Only Lint and Loki get the fancy feast, the others don't l;ike it. I went in got my coffee, and tripped over both cats who were meowing and looking at their empty plate. I laughed and told them they were gonna starve as they ate it all. WELL!!!! If looks could kill!!!! I went back in and sat watching the birds and Lola, and up popped Lint. Stared my face with those eyes of his that said get off your ASS mom and feed me!!! I ignored him and he got right in my face and just stared.....God I'm glad I cant read his mind, I'm sure he was wondering exactly how to kill me, and drag me to his dish for dinner....

No comments: