Thursday, March 06, 2003

Well my darling daughter Chemystery got my link to work. One of these days she'll tell me how she did it, and how come I couldn't get it to work. I am not completely illiterate, but close. Actually for a 57 year old woman, I'm pretty smart. I taught myself all I know, I just didn't have time to play like she did. I never had the opportunity to work in a computer lab and soak up all of those "e-vibes". She actually is pretty darn smart. If only one of you would hire her and pay her for the education she has, so she can get her student loans paid off, I would be most grateful.

My feet are finally warm! All day long I have been freezing! For those of you who don't know me well, I am NEVER cold. My office was always chilly, I always had the window open, even in the dead of winter. My house is never warm, I rarely have the heat on, and I seldom build a fire. My hormones keep me warm enough. (Or lack of same) But the past few days I have been COLD. I am chilled clear through, that is why I thought I was getting sick and sleeping all the time. I just woke up, went to bed early, West Wing was a re-run, turned up the electric Blanket, and fell asleep. Mariah woke me up wanting out to pee. That is when I noticed that my feet are finally warm. It could be that I have on big fuzzy slipper socks too.

I woke up thinking of the things I had to fix...The Tracker signs neede to be up-dated, The garden shop needs to be reset, the Giftware dept needs to be reset. The new figures for the budget need to be added into my spreadsheet. PHHHHFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! How long is it going to be before I quit racing my mind when I sleep? I always had my best ideas when I dreamt. I dreamed about the expansion, I dreamed about the Furniture store, I dreamed about the Rally. Now if only I could dream about lotto numbers, or Horney men......ah such is life.

No comments: