Tuesday, May 13, 2014


Meet Miss Adelaide!  otherwise known as Addie!  She is 9 weeks old, and just full of pep and vinegar!
SHe keeps her big sister Sadie on her toes, and Sadie is not too thrilled with having a baby to take care of.


She sleeps all curled up between my pillow and the wall, and chews on my hair clip all night long.  THe cats are not too sure what to think of her, but they are starting to come around.  Slowly but surely!

I have been wanting a puppy for several years now, and this was right where I was at just the right time, so I went in and got her.  

I am going to try blogging on a more permanent basis but bare with me as I may back slide!
baby steps!

4 comments:

Rain Trueax said...

She's a cutie :)

Anji said...

Welcome back Mary Lou!! She looks gorgeous. Looking forward to watching her grow.

edtNZ said...

Awwww, what a cute wee puppy. Good to have you back in the blogging world. Regards from a sunny but cool autumn day in New Zealand.

Mary Lou said...

LOLOL Just realized that it has been almost a year since I posted that, and promised to be better. Well I guess that is a no-go. I will try to get ya'll updatred soon!