Thursday, May 25, 2006

Caution! Whine ahead!!! Serious WHINE!!!

Every body has a breaking point, And I think I have reached mine. I am terribly overwhelmed right now. Tim, Flood, Playhouse, Mess, Yard, PAinting, and extra animals.

I have so much to do and no one to help me get it done! I am always around when others need help, but there is no one here for ME! Donna and Bill did come up on Mothers Day to mow the yard, and it looked really nice. It is now time to get it done again, and it is POURING! You can actually sit and WATCH it grow.

Bob is mowing like crazy up at the cememtery, trying to get it all ready for Memorial Day so he cant help.

TIm is in jail and will probably be there for the next 2 years, so HE cant help. Not that he would anyway.

Phyllis is really busy with her job and her life, so SHE cant help.

Mike works, and is as sore as I am so HE cant help.

That leaves little old ME!

some news yesterday that absolutely melted me down! I cried all the way in to visit Tim. Just boo-hooed out of the blue.

All of these things when taken individually would usually be enough to melt down the average woman, but I am usually really strong. I just want to crawl into a hole and pull the lid shut over my head...

"quit your whining Mary Lou...get your fat ass out of that office and get busy!! You have a garage to clean up so you can start hauling things into it!"

Ok, Whine over...at least you know why I have been so quiet!! Im here, really. And I will be fine...I hope.

No comments: