Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Tummy Bug...




Not really a bug, I don't think. What I have is diverticulosis that turns into huge PAIN every once in awhile. Right now I have the PAIN! It has turned into diverticulitis. Feels like apendicitis, but it isn't. AS my daughter says, "Ya mean they left something in there to take out?" (I have had just about everything expendable, removed. still have apendix (sp) and tonsils! go figure) Whatever, it HURTS!! I wont go into the details here, because I just know that Barf and Special K will jump right on that piece of information, unless John gets there first.

Just suffice it to say that every once in awhile the air inside, wants out, and when it goes by the sore part....OUCH!!!

I have no fever, so I am sure it is just a flare up. My appetite is fine, but I am watching what I eat. I have had peritonitis before, and it is nothing like that pain was, so I think I will be fine.

I have spent most of today sleeping, I can not stay awake! I try to crochet, and my eyes close. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ You should see some of the stitches I did in my sleep. I had to laugh.

I think that Spring is finally here. It did not freeze last night, and the sun was out nice and warm today. The Moon is out bright and full, So when I took the trash out to the curb, I could actually see. If I felt better I would sit out on the deck and look up at the stars. I love a clear bright night. (Yes JimBob I know, the moon out full makes for lousy starwatching, but it is over the strait, and I would be looking towards the Cascades.)Unfortunately I am also afraid of the dark. I do not like to be out there alone. Now if someone was with me, I would be fine. I guess I am still afraid of the boogey man crawling out from under the deck and grabbing my ankles. I can thnak my dear Father for that. He thought it was funny to scare us when we were little.

Hope you all made it through all the nasty weather down SOuth. I need to catch up on my blogwalking. See you in the morning.

No comments: