Thursday, January 20, 2005

After...

AS you can tell, the majority of the hair is off her face now and her back and head too, And she has a naked tail! This is the way that the breed is sposed to look, but I like her with more of a top knot, and her eye lashes. They were way too long at 5" but now they are gone!! :( I want them back about 1". She is much more comfortable mow though. And a lot cleaner!


haircut

She needs to be groomed about once every 6 weeks, and a bath every 2 hours!! (not really)...She manages to get dirty so fast. Just like a kid!

I was planning on going to the coast this weekend to visit with an old dear friend who lost her husband about 2 months ago. Let me rephrase that, she is an old friend and a dear friend, but not an OLD friend. Although she is older than I am. ;) Losing her husband was sudden and completely unexpected as he was very active. It just happened. Boom! And he was gone. I was going to go spend the weekend with her and just laugh like we used to when we were young and single, and so much more innocent.

But Donna told me that she had made plans for this weekend, and was leaving this afternoon, and would not be back until Tuesday. Soooo since I can not leave my zoo home alone, I can't go. I really should not be upset, but I kinda am. She only goes home 1 or 2 weekends a month, and her Husband usually works while she is there, so waiting one more week would not have made a difference. God knows I have changed my plans for her many times in the past. I have not gone anywhere in years, and really needed this weekend away. I know Barbara will understand, but this weekend was just great timing. No play, no painting, perfect. Ah well

Barbara, I'm sorry!! I really wanted to come!! Sniff.

I have had nothing but trouble with the DISH since I got it. The receiver in the bedroom went Tango-Uniform and had to be replaced. I got the new one yesterday, hooked it up and got it going with 3 phone calls to the 1-800 # and an hour on the phone, to find out that I needed to have a working phone line hooked into the back. The installation man did not do that! (GRRRR) So now I have to go to the Radio Shack and get a splitter for the phone line so I can have a phone in my bedroom again.

Came in here, turned on the TV and NOTHING!!! Took 2 phone calls and 1 hour to explain what was going on, to have the first lady cut me off! FINALLY got ahold of someone with a brain, and now I seem to be in full working order. The only thing I am disappointed in is the DVR. I thought you could record one channel while watching another but you can not. We'll figure it out I am sure.

Fixed a big pot of pinto beans and cornbread for dinner last night, and heated them up again for lunch. OH MAN they tasted good! I will pay for them though...And so will the rest of the house...

No comments: