Thursday, August 05, 2004

Kitten on Keys....

Oh My this kitten is SOMETHING! He has fully made himself at home!! The older Siamese has too, but not to the extent that Tyler has. He has been playing under the computer desk with (q1) a cord that was not hidden very well, and now has managed to dislodge the power surge protector, and it is now laying on the floor with all the plugs right there where Sadie can chew on them. Then he decided that he was going to come up and play with my fingers as I typed. He then crawled up on my shoulder and purred into my ear like there was no tomorrow. He was purring and turning inside out all on my shoulder. Rubbibg his face all over my chin, and licking my mouth. He is a LOVE.

Tippy is getting along fine with the others but she still does not accept Sadie. And Sadie LOVES to chase and bark at her. They growl at each other and hiss and bark at each other and love to hate each other. It is fun to watch them circle slowly around each other while all the other cats sit on the sofa and just watch. They just ignore Sadie anymore. Soon Tippy will too.

Tippy-canoe and Tyler too. That is their names.

I have my nice clean car back, with nice fresh oil and full window juice containers, and full brake fluid, and a totally detailed interior. Bob did that for me, Because I loaned him my car to take a friend to Seattle to the Hospital on several occaisions. It was not necessary, but it is really appreciated!! Almost looks new again. They gave me a Jetta for a loaner, and I felt like I was driving a skateboard, it was that low to the ground. Driving was no problem, but I almost needed a hoist to get out of the damn thing. I LOVE my SUV!!!


OOPS DOnna is home, gotta go...

No comments: