Saturday, February 28, 2004

I fell Yucky, Oh so Yucky, It's not ducky how Yucky I feel...

Really really bad still!!! THis crap sucks like a hoover!!! My eyes are almost cleared up, which is really nice, but the Virus has gone into my lymph nodes and my throat is so damn sore!! MY sinus is running water, which tickles my throat, which makes me cough, which hurts my throat, and then makes me barf!! This royally SUCKS!!

I have not been able to swallow, so I drug myself out to town yesterday got some chloraseptic gargle,(shudder) and some Theraflu for sore throats, and some hersey kisses. (gotta eat something you know) and some Metholatum for my nose. It is so dry that it is cracking and bleeding. SWELL.

I have not been able to eat, can't swallow, so I am not taking any of my meds, and no insulin! The bottom was falling out of my glucose levels, down to 39 and 44 so I figured id best cut back on my insulin. Im back up in the safe range right now, 129. I have no more Honey, so I have to chug the THeraflu down without sweet stuff. GAK. THen when I do that, within an hour I am so sleepy that I cant keep my eyes open. I wake up feeling much better for about an hour, then it starts all over again. Need to wait for a few hours though so I can take my nite time slug, and go to sleep.

Poor little Sadie has been so darn good!! She sleeps right on top of me the whole time I am in bed. Last night, I knew she needed to go out but I could not wake up enough to let her out. She was licking my face big time. When I finally hauled myself out of bed, and went to let her out, there was a nice big present right in front of the back door. MY fault again, not hers. SHe tried, Bless her little poopy heart. I cant leave her out because she barks at ghosts, and leaves, and the wind, and the wind chimes, and the neighbors get all upset. Otherwise she would just stay out until I was well. Cant have a doggie door, because the cats would get out and they are stupid. THey would be Coyote dinner in no time.

I need a maid.

Chemystery went over the top last night to Ellensburg to spend the weekend with her husband. I think it was more, I NEED TO KEEP AWAY FROM THE GERMY ONE!! Which is probably a good thing. I do not do sick well at all. I like everyone around me when I am sick. I do not like to be left alone. Do not know why, been that way all my life. Don't necessarily want to converse with them, (hell I couldnt anyway, no voice) just want them close so I know I am loved. or hated. So it is just me the cats, Sadie and Bea.

I am out of cat food, so I had to put down IAMS dog crunchies for them. It speaks volumes when Loki looks at me, looks at it, and then tries to cover it up... He'll eat when he gets hungary enough.

Well I am starting to shiver again, which must mean my fever is coming back. So I shall go drink some more yucky stuff and crawl under the Electric Blanket to keep warm.

I need someone to cuddle with...I guess I have to make do with the pillow...

No comments: