Saturday, June 21, 2003
















































I am having a devil of a time adjusting to this new desk. I am used to looking at the monitor straight on, and sitting as close as possible to the desk. This is one of those really cool looking office type l shaped desks with the monitor in the corner and the keyboard under the top, at a 45 degree angle to the monitor. Since I am NOT a great typist, I need to look at my keys, and the monitor at the same time. It is much easier when I can just raise my eyes up and look. Now my neck is getting sore from constant turning. There has Got to be a reasonable solution to this. right now I am sitting crooked in my chair, with the keyboard off the shelf and on top of the desk right under the monitor. Seems to work, but the monitor is still kinda high. Guess I will eventually get used to it. or not...

I have a big project with The Playhouse. I am getting ready for their big Advertising beg-a-thon to all of the businesses in town. We depend on our advertisers for support with our programs, and our scholarships. In the past they have not done a full scale mailing to every business, just the ones they have dealt with in the past. Since this town has grown A LOT, It is really time for a full scale blitz. That is where I come in. All 600+ businesses on the Northern part of this island will be receiving a nice letter, scanned on my neat new HP scanjet, and printed on my new printer. Now all I need to do is stuff all 600+ envelopes with all of the info needed. SHEESH.

OOPS!! My favorite Saturday morning tv show is Best Of taste, a locally produced cooking show, which goes to different locations and cooks. I guess they havn't been following the Franco-boycott. They have 4 French Chefs on, making 4 french dishes...BUT they are drinking 4 WASHINGTON wines. Ok Cool.

I had a really good chuckle this morning, I read GROUCY OLD CRIPPLE who was ranting about how absurdly ridiculous we have gotten about being POLITICALLY CORRECT. Actually he wasn't ranting, just observing in his own special way. I love waking up with Denny...








No comments: